Everyone has the capabilities to achieve their goals no matter what those goals may be. Everyone deserves to feel their best physically, emotionally and mentally. I believe that to achieve true health and wellness one must take an integrative approach including physical, nutritional and mental/emotional work. I want to help you do just that and really improve your quality of life everyday!
Gena has 15 years of experience as a certified personal trainer with 12 years of owning a studio before relocating to Massachusetts. She specializes in many different forms of physical exercise including TRX training, exercise and pregnancy, core stability, golf specific, running, spinning and functional training. Gena teaches spin, boot camp, HIIT, Core, and Jump Rope classes. She has experience and enjoys working with all levels from athletes to clients struggling with disabilities and injuries. Her strengths are her ability to relate to any person and her ability to easily motivate others and always find a positive approach to life.
- NCCPT certified in personal training
- Integrative Wellness Academy certified in Life Coaching
- Nutrition certified from Shaw Academy
- TRX Suspension Training certified
- Pre and Post natal certified
- Group fitness certified
- Spin instructor certified
- Golf specialists certified
- Functional Fitness certified
- Core Stability certified